So every week I figured it would be nice to keep track of what is going in a quick summary. We are offically at week 8 as of today.
How far along? 8 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: -1 lb from the day we found out, even though I am insanely bloated
Maternity clothes? I can't button my work pants so I am using the Bella Band to hold up my pants and I am having to wear baggy shirts for the most part
Stretch marks? Nope and I would be ok if I went the whole time without them
Sleep: I have been exhausted and taking naps almost everyday
Best moment this week: Telling all of our family and friends
Movement: None at this point...we have a while
Food cravings: none at this point
Labor Signs: Nope..Many weeks away from this.
What I miss: Waking up without feeling nauseous
What I am looking forward to: My first appointment with the doctor next Thursday
Weekly Wisdom: Eat crackers before getting out of bed
Milestones: Nothing big this week
This is what baby is up to this week!
How your baby's growing:
New this week: Webbed fingers and toes are poking out from your baby's hands and feet, his eyelids practically cover his eyes, breathing tubes extend from his throat to the branches of his developing lungs, and his "tail" is just about gone. In his brain, nerve cells are branching out to connect with one another, forming primitive neural pathways. You may be daydreaming about your baby as one sex or the other, but the external genitals still haven't developed enough to reveal whether you're having a boy or a girl. Either way, your baby — about the size of a kidney bean — is constantly moving and shifting, though you still can't feel it.
What about the requisite belly pictures?
ReplyDeleteI love that little kidney bean already! I am going to love the weekly updates! (and belly shots?)
ReplyDelete