We got snow yesterday. All day yesterday. I believe the final total for our place was 7 inches! This means Josh got to stay home all day today! Which was nice because he was going to be off for a half day anyways so he could go to Jake's doctors' appointment this morning. The doctor confirmed what we already knew, he is perfect! So at 2 weeks he is now up to 9lbs and 21 1/4 inches long. That means he is getting enough to eat, which makes me happy. It is really hard to know that he is getting enough when I can't measure it!
Jake had his first pictures done yesterday. He was not a fan of that. More so because he was naked for the pictures. We are hoping we got some good ones in between the fussiness though. Hopefully we will be getting those fairly quickly so we can get his birth announcements done and sent!
Not much else is going on here. Just hanging out at home mostly. So here are a few pictures from the last few days.
First snow!
Napping in his crib, he looks so little in there
Making funny faces while he was sleeping on daddy
His shirt says "Totally Handsome"
Just hanging out
Monster baby!
I totally love the very last picture!
ReplyDeleteSo Cute!! I am very glad for the snow day so Daddy could be with his family! (I know it's got to be hard for him to be away!)
ReplyDelete