Not too much new is going on here. Just adjusting to a new schedule with Josh back at work. Jake starts at daycare on Monday. I am still not a huge fan of doing daycare, but I feel really comfortable with this lady watching Jake. I have no doubt that he will be well taken care of there. Jake is working on eating finger foods, but he hasn't yet figured out that he needs to pick up the food himself, he either tries to eat it right off his tray or wants me or Josh to feed it to him. He has gotten much quicker at scooting around the living room and is getting up on his hands and knees more often.
Jake, my mom, and I went on a little shopping spree last weekend for fall clothes for Jake. While we were shopping at Gap we had a few of the employees tell us that we should enter Jake in the GapKids model search they do every year. Of course we think he is the most adorable baby ever and has a great personality, but it was fun to have other people tell us the same thing. We will probably send in his picture and see if anything good comes of that. Jake also got a ton of fall/winter clothes that I can't wait for him to wear! They are so adorable! They had a ton of cute onesies that we wanted to get for him, but Gap onesies run short and that doesn't work for Jake so we passed on those. Sometime this fall we are going to have to find Jake some shoes. He has only worn shoes 3 or 4 times in his life, so I am not sure how that is going to go.
That's all that is going on here so here is a video and pictures of our not so little baby boy.
Hanging out outside when the "cold" front came through
Cosmo is SOOOO funny
Trying to crawl off the blanket
Up on all fours, now he just needs to figure out how to move like that!
Ready for the Cowboys game
Happy baby!
I can't believe how big he is getting! He is so cute, I just want to pinch his cheeks! =) Adleigh doesn't get feeding herself either. She'll put everything in her mouth except food. Crazy babies!
ReplyDelete