Monday, September 20, 2010

Videos

Not much going on around here. Jake and I took a field trip to see daddy at work last week. All of his coworkers were asking to see him, other than in pictures from Josh or my facebook, since he was about 8 weeks old. He flirted and charmed everyone. Other than that, we have done a lot of chilling at home. Jake decided he was anti nap last week, between Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday he only took one nap over an hour. Thankfully he made up for it Friday (of course at daycare) and this weekend. Unfortunately he is getting up twice a night to eat again. I am very thankful that Josh is so involved and gets up to get Jake out of bed and bring him to me to eat. And on the weekends he gets up with him in the mornings and lets me sleep in. I think I married a pretty fabulous guy!

My camera battery needs to be charged so no pictures today, but I have a cute video. And a slightly scary one.

Imitating daddy....turn the volume up and pay attention around 4 seconds


Jake thinking he is a big boy...Momma and Daddy think they are in trouble

No comments:

Post a Comment