Wednesday, December 29, 2010

11 Months

Wow. One month from today we will have a one year old. I absolutely cannot believe that! I am not sure how 11 months have gone by since our sweet little boy came into our world. And while I don't want him to grow up, I love watching him learn new things every day! I swear he learns something new everyday and it is crazy to watch! His birthday party invitations went out today which makes him turning 1 actually real! I am not ready yet.

New things for this month:
  • Waves hi and bye
  • Talking up a storm...says mama, dada, ball, hi, shoes, per (diaper), dog, done, and all sorts of other babbles
  • Occasionally signs more and please. We are still working on thank you
  • Dances when he hears music
  • Lip syncs to music (hilarious)
  • Gets how his toys work and know which ones make music
  • Pushes trucks around the living room
  • Walks with push toys
  • Drinks from a straw
  • Asks to nurse (usually by attacking me)


Outtakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment