Saturday, March 26, 2011

So much learning!

It is so crazy to watch how much Jake is learning and doing every day. It is rare that he crawls now, he is just all over the place and he figured out how to get up by himself without using something to help him up. He is in to everything. We have discovered that childproofing doesn't really exist. His favorite new word is 'side, when he wants to go outside, which is pretty much all the time. He talks all the time and is less shy about talking in new situations. He definitely has a mind of his own and expresses his wants very clearly.

We had Easter pictures done about 2 weeks ago and got them yesterday. They are so cute! He can be a little ham sometimes, although it was harder to keep him in one place to get some pictures!

I'm sure there is more to say but I can't remember so I will just post some pictures!

"side?"


Mowing the lawn like daddy!

Coloring while waiting for dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment