Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Thanksgiving

We headed to the Morrow's in the afternoon on Thanksgiving for some football watching, picture taking, and dinner. It is great to spend holidays with a full house of people (and dogs).

We spent the morning at home hanging out in our pj's and watching the parade. Well trying to watch the parade, Jake had other plans for most of it.

Jake fortunately took a good nap because he didn't go to bed until after 9 that night. We headed home late and then Josh headed back out for some shopping. Unfortunately, Wal-Mart was a mad house and they only stocked four (!) of the toy he went there for.

Friday we headed to Grammy's house for some Christmas decorating, yard work, and more (much more calm and organized) shopping. Jake still refuses to nap when we aren't home, so he was exhausted. But we got Grammy's house done and she headed to our house Saturday morning to help us decorate and entertain Jake.

I think we finally got our final outdoor decoration figured out this year. It is our third Christmas and third different way of decorating outside. And we got to decorate a real mantel this year! I am pretty sure I never thought a mantel would make me so excited!


Jake refusing to smile



Uh, what I am supposed to do with this?

Jake plus 4 out of the 5 dogs waiting for Pam to drop something

No comments:

Post a Comment