One Week
In one week we will officially have a 2 year old. I hate that my baby is growing up so fast, but I love seeing and hearing all the new things he does. We have been getting ready for his party this week, and we just have a few more things to do this week. We were planning on going to the Heard Museum today, it was gorgeous outside, but Jake has had a low fever so we hung out at home. We have been running around a lot on my days off so the past few weeks have gone by really quickly!
And because we have been so busy, I have failed to take pictures! So I leave you with cute things that Jake has said recently.
-While swinging at the park the other day he requested a hug from me, after I gave him a hug he said, "Thank you so much momma!"
-After hearing daddy burp one day, "I hear daddy burp!"
-"Cuddle momma/daddy"
-"Had fun at play gym/park/Mary's"
-"See you soon!"
-"Do you hear the trash truck/airplane/motorcycle/etc?"
-"Come back!" While running to the living room after his bath
-"Go to grammy's house, right now!"
No comments:
Post a Comment