Saturday, December 22, 2012

23 Weeks

How far along? 23 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +10 lbs..whoa. Still not where I was with Jake at this point, but at least on the chart for weight gain finally
Maternity clothes? Maternity everything unless I am just hanging out at home
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: Still sleeping well, unless we get a middle of the night wake up call from Jake in which case I have been unable to fall back asleep because I am wide awake.
Best moment this week: We decided on bedding for Owen! (We are so behind in the nursery planning department...oh and we got Owen's stocking and I finally bought something for Owen. We are mostly going to need newborn, 0-3 and a few 3-6 month things since he will be born in warm weather and there aren't many warm weather things out right now so I had been waiting. But I found a cute onesie that he needs (although long sleeves so I had to get 9 months). I can't wait until spring stuff starts coming out!
Movement: All the time
Food cravings: No real cravings this week
Labor Signs: Nope
What I miss: Nothing this week
What I am looking forward to: Christmas!
Differences from 1st pregnancy: We are much further behind in doing anything to get ready for Owen. I guess it helps that we have most stuff that we absolutely need.
Milestones: Buying something for Owen!


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment