Sunday, February 10, 2013

30 Weeks

A little late this week. We had a rough end of the week last week. Starting with a night of vomiting and no one sleeping, then a broken bone, then ending with pink eye. Fortunately, Saturday was better when we got our taxes done and had much better than expected results. Sunday we got everything hung up in Owen's room, it took a while, but it got done and looks fabulous!


How far along? 30 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +24lbs.
Maternity clothes? Maternity everything unless I am just hanging out at home
Stretch marks? Still nothing new
Sleep: I am sleeping pretty great minus the night Jake was sick this week
Best moment this week: Seeing Owen, although we didn't have the good u/s tech so we didn't get as good of pictures. But Owen is measuring EXACTLY the same as Jake did at 30 weeks. I am going to bet he is going to come out looking and weighing the same as Jake.
Movement: All the time.
Food cravings: No real cravings this week
Labor Signs: Lots of BH, I only expect these to get more frequent
What I miss: Being able to get out of bed without pain!
What I am looking forward to: Getting things hung up in the nursery this weekend
Differences from 1st pregnancy: Nothing this week
Milestones: 3/4 of the way done with pregnancy!


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment