Tuesday, December 17, 2013

More Christmastime fun

Busy busy busy! With the short time between Christmas and Thanksgiving this year plus two crazy boys we have been going non stop. Christmas shopping has been difficult with Jacob more aware so I have done most of it online. But wrapping has also been difficult since the boys generally nap on opposite schedules. In between doing all of these things, Jacob and I have also been busy doing Christmas baking and we all went to go see Santa at the mall last week since the ice storm interfered with our first attempt. Plus, we have been doing our normal stuff like work, school, and playing. Owen has been busy learning new things that scare me, like standing in his crib, cruising along furniture, and chasing Jacob around the house. Whew. I am ready to be off of work for a week, one less thing to worry about while I try to finish getting ready for Christmas and Josh has 3 more days of work before a much needed break for him as well.

Such concentration while decorating cookies
 
Playing in the refrigerator
 
Excited to see Santa
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment