Happy first birthday Owen!
Happy birthday lovey! I cannot believe you are already a year old. It has been such a fun year watching you grow and learn. You have been such a lovey boy since you were born, always loving to be held and cuddled. Even now with you walking everywhere you still come running when I lay down and you still pull me down to pick you up and cuddle up to me any time you meet someone new. I love watching your sweet little, shy flirty face as you reach out to someone then smile and lay down on my chest. I love all your little laughs, your big belly laugh at brother's antics, your giggle when you are tickled, and your happy chuckle when you get something you want.
It makes me so happy to watch you learn and figure everything out. You are always surprising us with the new things you know and how fast you pick up new skills. Sometimes we don't even realize you have learned something until you just do it! I love watching you watch your brother and join in with his play. Seeing you play with your brother has brought me so much joy this year. From you just laughing at him playing peek a boo when you were just a bitty baby to chasing him around and asking to ride on the bike with him now.
Even though you have only been here for a year, I can't imagine our family without you. You are such a blessing to us and I am so thankful that you are ours and I can't wait to see all the new things you learn this year! Our lovey, Obie, brother. Happy Birthday Owen!
(These pictures are copyrighted, please don't copy them without asking)
No comments:
Post a Comment