Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Cool Baby

We had a rough day here yesterday. Josh was home because on Sunday the nanny called to say she wasn't feeling well and was going to the doctor on Monday. I was on my way to work and was in a car accident, a girl decided to make a left turn into my car, and she was not insured and my car was not drivable. So Josh came and picked me up and we dealt with that most of the morning. Then in the afternoon we get a text message from the nanny (after I texted to ask her if she was going to be able to come on Tuesday) and she said she couldn't work any more. So then we had to figure out what we were going to do for childcare for the next 5 weeks (and I was still dealing with insurance stuff). After some phone searching and talking and calling we've got it covered. Thankfully we have fabulous friends and we owe Michelle and Chrissy big time!

It was gorgeous here this weekend so we took a walk down to the park with Jake (and Cosmo) and spent some time outside. Jake wore his sunglasses that he got for Easter and looked supe cute!

Cool baby

Sliding with Mommy

Sliding (and eating his fist) with Daddy

1 comment:

  1. You were in a car accident?!?!?! I'm assuming you're ok since you haven't said you weren't!

    ReplyDelete