Wednesday, September 29, 2010

8 Months

 You'd think I would get used to my child being a month older every 29th of the month, but I'm not and I still don't like it! But I guess it is going to happen so now our little baby boy is 8 months old (and not so little anymore!). And 8 months apparently means a lot of new skills.

So new things going on at 8 months:
  • Cruising along furniture...he walked the length of the couch  multiple times today
  • Teeth! Well just one that is showing right now, but there is a 2nd bottom one working on coming in too
  • Crawling...sometimes. He CAN crawl normally, but he usually chooses to army crawl
  • Pulling up on anything and everything...including in his crib! (Time to lower the crib mattress again)
  • Eating all solid foods
  • Showing displeasure when we take something away or when he doesn't get something he wants
  • Reaching out for momma or daddy
  • Opening and closing doors and drawers
Now for pictures!



What Jake was hoping the Cowboys would do to the Bears a couple of weeks ago



His new favorite past time

And we have a climber

How I found him when I went to go get him up from a nap...and how he has been everytime since then





I love this picture...it is my new favorite
Chilling in the sling and helping momma clean

2 comments:

  1. So many accomplishments this month! Way to go, Jake!

    And I have to say it: Go Bears! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't believe how big he is already!! His long hair is to dang cute!!!

    ReplyDelete