Saturday, January 29, 2011

Happy Birthday Jacob!

(I wrote this post the other day and set it to post this morning but it never did and somehow disappeared)

Dear Jacob,

My sweet baby boy, I cannot believe you are a year old already! It has gone by so fast! You have grown and learned so much this year and I love watching you as you learn new things everyday. You are such a beautiful little boy. You made me a mother and have brought immeasureable happiness to me.

I love your adorable little smile, you smile with your whole face and it melts my heart everytime I see that. I love your expression when you figure out something new. It absolutely amazes me at all the things you can do now. I love your contagious laugh, anyone that hears that can't help but smile and laugh with you. I love the dance you do when daddy or I get home. It is such a great feeling to know how excited you get to see us. I love that you can fall down and not cry, but when you do cry you want me.

You are such a blessing to us and I thank God everyday for such a wonderful little boy. I can't wait to see what the next year has in store for us as you continue to learn and grow into a little boy.

I love you,
Mama











No comments:

Post a Comment