And to make this week more fun and exciting, we haven't had temperature out of the 30's! On Sunday we got about 4 inches of snow, which made for a lot of concern about the 4:15AM commute to Dallas mom and I had Monday morning. Fortunately the roads haven't been bad, but as of today we STILL have snow in our yard. I don't ever remember snow sticking around this long here! I think that move to Hawaii Josh and I always talk about might need to come sooner than later if this is going to be any sort of normal around here!
Thursday, January 13, 2011
Snow Days and Work
It has been a busy week around here! We seem to be having a lot more of those, partially precipitated by my increased work schedule. My co-worker is out with some family issues so last week I worked all week. This week I was off Monday-Wednesday for mom's surgery, but I went back today and will be working full time until further notice. Good for getting more hours for my license (and the money isn't bad either!) but it is much more difficult being away from Jake all week instead of just a couple days. I don't know that I could do this forever, but for the mean time this is what is necessary. We also had a few issues figuring out how we were going to do bottles for full weeks, but I will write another post about that later.
And to make this week more fun and exciting, we haven't had temperature out of the 30's! On Sunday we got about 4 inches of snow, which made for a lot of concern about the 4:15AM commute to Dallas mom and I had Monday morning. Fortunately the roads haven't been bad, but as of today we STILL have snow in our yard. I don't ever remember snow sticking around this long here! I think that move to Hawaii Josh and I always talk about might need to come sooner than later if this is going to be any sort of normal around here!
And to make this week more fun and exciting, we haven't had temperature out of the 30's! On Sunday we got about 4 inches of snow, which made for a lot of concern about the 4:15AM commute to Dallas mom and I had Monday morning. Fortunately the roads haven't been bad, but as of today we STILL have snow in our yard. I don't ever remember snow sticking around this long here! I think that move to Hawaii Josh and I always talk about might need to come sooner than later if this is going to be any sort of normal around here!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment