Friday, October 11, 2013

Crawling.

Well I was hoping we had until closer to Christmas before he was really on the move but Owen has decided he needs to keep up with Brother. He spend a few weeks rolling, then a few days on his hands and knees rocking, and now he is army crawling. He usually takes his time but if you put a remote or a cell phone on the floor he sure does manage to get there quickly and efficiently. I am hoping when Christmas comes around he is as uninterested in pulling the tree down as Jacob was. 

Both boys are all ready for Halloween. We got Jacobs costume a couple of weeks ago and I finished making Owen's costume today. They are going to be so adorable. Now Josh just needs to convert the wagon to a fire truck and we will be set. Jake is so excited for Halloween this year. I love how excited he gets for the holidays. He is excited to take Owen trick or treating with him. 

Hopefully we will get to the pumpkin patch either this weekend or next to get a pumpkin to carve and get the boys pumpkins. I'm sure time is just going to fly by from Halloween to Christmas. We seem to stay pretty busy most weeks so adding in holiday stuff will just add to that. But I can't wait for Christmas this year. Aunt Gini is getting Owen's ornament today so he has one that matches the rest of our family ornaments. So exciting to have 2 kids in the house for the holidays now!

No comments:

Post a Comment