Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Happy 4th Birthday Jacob!

Happy Birthday big boy! You're 4 today and definitely not a little boy any more. You have grown so much this year and taken all the new challenges in stride. We have watched you become the greatest big brother Owen could ask for. You are so loving and playful with him and it is so wonderful to watch you try to help him or make him laugh. You have such a passion for learning and it is so fun to watch you learn something new and be so proud of your work. Your endless energy is amazing and the random I love you's and kisses throughout the day melt my heart. You bring us so much joy every day and I love hearing all the stories you come up with. I don't think we could have ever imagined just how wonderful having you as our son has been. Love you big boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment