Saturday, February 8, 2014

Stats

We have been so busy here lately. This has been our first down weekend in a while. So a week ago we had the boys joint 4 year and 9 month appointments. Jacob had his hearing and vision tested this time. Both of which are great (apparently he just has selective listening, no hearing deficit). I figure he has at least 6 more years before they tell us he doesn't have 20/20 vision. He had to get 2 shots and he was not happy about that at all. He told the nurse he was never getting shots again. Fortunately he doesn't have to get anymore until he is 11. Hopefully long enough to forget this time. But he is perfectly healthy and a little genius. Owen just had a quick check up this time. And he is perfectly healthy as well, although has dropped down in the percentiles just like brother did at this age. No shots for him this time which was a nice little break for him.

I am taking both boys to have routine blood work on Tuesday. I'm not sure how that is going to go. I am scared. Hopefully they both cooperate fully and don't cry or fight it. (Ha)

Jacobs 4 year stats:
Height: 40.75"    61%
Weight: 40lbs     80%

Owen's 9 month stats:
Length: 29"        69% (the dr actually thought that may be wrong and wanted the nurse to remeasure but it didn't get done)
Weight: 22lbs     79%
Head:  19"          98%   (our boys have big heads)

No comments:

Post a Comment