10 months
Our little lovey boy is 10 months old! I cannot believe how fast this is going. We have already scheduled his one year pictures and are thinking about his first birthday party. Crazy. This has been a busy month with less milestones but more building on the ones he has already achieved. The big one this month is 2 teeth! Finally this kid has some teeth! He isn't going about getting them normally though. Usually kids get their 2 bottom middle teeth first. Owen has gotten one of his bottom middle teeth, but his second one is a top tooth! We can see the other bottom tooth right there but it has not officially made an appearance yet. He is now moving very quickly when cruising along the couch and practically runs down the hall while pushing his dino. He is also standing independently very frequently now. And a few times he has taken a step forward. But he is crawling so fast that I don't know that he is all that interested in walking at this point. He uses that crawling to chase Jacob around the house, usually while Jacob is on his bike. Owen has also discovered that he can open and close cabinets and doors. He loves to pull out all the Tupperware in the kitchen and throw it around and he will close doors just for the heck of it. He is still on a pretty good napping schedule and we now have a babysitter coming to our house on the days I work so I don't have to wake him up to take him to the friend that had been watching them. We are hoping that helps him with his naps and night time sleeping. He still wakes up 3 times a night to nurse. He occasionally goes one or two nights only waking up twice which is always nice for us. I will love the full night of sleep when he finally sleeps through the night, but I will miss that calm cuddle time we get then.
Not a great picture because my camera isn't working.
No comments:
Post a Comment