Monday, October 19, 2015

15 Weeks

Oops! I am a little late on these this time. It has been a bit busy around here this time around.

How far along? 15 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 0lbs, I was up a pound at 13 weeks but lost two this week and gained one back
Maternity clothes? Long shirts and stretchy waist pants or maternity pants
Stretch marks? no new ones
Sleep: Mostly good after a rough week last week
Best moment this week: Sharing the news after finding out the sex
Movement: I've felt her move off and on but the other night we could feel her on the outside too
Food cravings: nothing this week
Labor Signs: this is a long time away
What I miss: feeling pretty good right now so nothing
What I am looking forward to: Feeling like I look pregnant and not fat
Differences from other pregnancies: Not much at this point, being busier I guess, less time to think about it
Milestones: I think we have finally adjusted to the idea of having a girl


No comments:

Post a Comment