Friday, April 10, 2009

Not so good news

We heard from our realtor today. Apparently after the sellers got our offer and saw the comps that we used they realized that they are upside down on their house. So they have decided to pull it off the market. *sigh* I am ok with not getting the house, but I am a little upset about how it happened. We were prepared to negotiate and not be able to come to an agreement, but not for them to just pull it off the market. I think their realtor should have done a better job of helping them be realistic in deciding on a listing price and giving them a heads up that they were upside down as opposed to listing it (and it has been on the market for 3 months) and then getting an offer and finding out they were not going to be able to sell. I got a little attached to the house honestly and really love the neighborhood. But we will continue looking. Hopefully we will be able to get out in the next week or so and see some more houses. I know that we will find OUR house, it just may take a little bit longer than 3 weeks. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment