My mom, a good family friend, Brent, I went out and looked at the house again on Saturday. I asked both my mom and Brent to come looking for anything they could find wrong with the house. We actually went and looked at our #3 house too which got moved up to #2 this weekend after #2 now has a contract pending on it. They both thought #2 was great but agreed that the neighborhood was lacking. So we went on to #1 and we measured the spaces in the bedroom and living to make sure all of our furniture would fit. Then we got to work looking over the house to see what we could find wrong with this house. Other than painting, there are only a few things that need to be fixed and those a minor issues. So after an hour of looking at this house up and down, inside and out I decided that I wanted to make an offer. I called Josh and we talked about it and decided that since this house has 90% of what we want and will require minimal work to move in we should go ahead and make an offer this week. Josh does want to go see the house one more time before making the offer so hopefully we will be able to get out there on Wed to get this done. We have decided to make a lower offer than what they are asking because we feel they are asking really high for this house.
So with all of this going on I have been feeling a little nervous, excited, overwhelmed! This is a very nervewracking process. I can't imagine how I am going to feel once we actually put the offer in.
So where was Josh this weekend? He was in Houston for Wrestlemania with some friends. I am glad it is a pay per view and I can't watch it because I am sure they are making fools of themselves! But I am glad he had a chance to get away for the weekend and relax.
Well we will update again after we make the offer and find out something!
No comments:
Post a Comment