That's what is going on here, at least with the house. We filled out our loan application this weekend and have to get that and some other financial stuff to the mortgage broker this week. We have done some window shopping, we are hesitant to buy anything until we actually close and the house is officially ours! The appraisal is supposed to be this week, we were told probably by Wed. So that is next up! I believe after that we just have to get our loan approval (shouldn't be a problem) then we are good to go!
We went to my friend Heather's wedding last weekend and are headed to San Antonio next weekend for Bethany and Eric's wedding! I will try to get up pics from both of those after next week. (I am being lazy today). This is our last free weekend for a while so we have tried to relax a little bit!
I am so happy for you and your new home! I can't wait to see it in person! (super excited about your blog too!!)
ReplyDelete