Thursday, May 21, 2009

Yes it is! (complete with pictures)

As in yes, the third offer was the charm! We were driving to the Teacher of the Year Gala when we got a call from our lovely realtor, Nan. She said that she had a counter offer for us. The counter was right at where we wanted to be originally but I wanted to get off the phone and talk with Josh (although he very enthusiastically said yes while I was still on the phone and I wrote down the offer and showed it to him). We did some calling really quickly and decided it was a great price for the house and we were going to accept it! I called Nan back and told her we were going to accept (followed by the question "Now what?!"). So we should be getting the papers to sign tomorrow and we will get those sent back and then on to the inspection.

We are still in a little bit of shock that we will have a house in a month! Well we are going to close on June 22nd and take possession on June 24th. We don't know when we will actually move in though.

Ok, I am sure I will have so much more to say but that is all the words I can think of at this point. I will let the pictures do the rest of the talking for me!


The front of our house



View from front door



Study area to the left of entryway



Bedroom 1



View from bedroom 1 into bedroom 2



Bedroom 2




Dining room


Living room


View from the living room into the kitchen


View from breakfast nook into the kitchen and living room


Mudroom between breakfast nook and laundry room



Master bedroom


Another view of master


Master bath
P.S.- I will update with more from the Teacher of the Year Gala and some picture from that and our anniversary dinner tomorrow or this weekend.

5 comments:

  1. YAY!! Congrats!!! You will have to have a house warming party!!!!!!! Love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I'm so happy for you and Josh! Now you can start filling it with babies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo Hoo! Looks amazing. I'm excited for the two of you. I love the little doors for the master bath.

    ReplyDelete
  4. TOO COOLLLL!!!!

    -Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is gorgeous -- I love it so much!! Congratulations you guys!

    ReplyDelete