Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Under 200

I just noticed that my ticker at the top of the page says I only have 199 days left! Yeah it is still a long time but it is under 200 days, which is exciting for me! I am definitely feeling a lot less tired this week since I have been able to get some sleep. That makes all the difference! Well that and working out again. I hadn't worked out in almost a week because we were moving but now that things have settled down I got to go to the gym again this morning and it really does make me feel a ton better.

We just relaxed a lot this weekend because we were both tired. We have most of the house unpacked with the exception of our books and pictures (which is quite a few boxes). Hopefully I will get a chance to start to work on some of that this week.

Well that is all I have to say for now! Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. YEA!!! You are well on your way sister!!! I can't wait to meet the little one! I love him/her already! Only two more trimesters to go!! ; )

    ReplyDelete