As for the house, we are almost completely unpacked and finally found and hung some curtains and have things up on the walls! We still have a long way to go as far as getting things up on the wall but my mom came over and helped at least make a dent. (Well she and Josh did while I laid on the couch or sat and watched, aren't I helpful!) Josh has this week and next week off from work so he has a list of things to do around the house. Today he took out some bushes out front and trimmed the tree out front. He has a couple of more big projects but hopefully he will get a few days to relax before he has to go back to school!
We also took some time this weekend to go look at baby furniture and picked some stuff out. We looked at bedding and found some stuff we like but we figure we can really hold off on making a decision on that until we know what we are having! I have also started telling work that I am pregnant. Everyone else knows but I was hesitant to tell them until we were past the 1st tri. I told my manager on Friday and will be telling my supervisor tomorrow. And one of the PT's found out through Josh's facebook (her husband and Josh played rugby on the same team for a short time, small world!). So after I tell my supervisor I will be ready for everyone there to know. So far the few people that know have been great which has made me feel a lot better.
Here is my weekly update!
How far along? 13 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: I am back to my pre pregnancy weight so 0lbs
Maternity clothes? I am either wearing shorts that have elastic or maternity pants regular shirts mostly but I have some maternity shirts too
Stretch marks? Nope and I would be ok if I went the whole time without them
Sleep: I am definitely less tired during the day but I am still getting tired at night or after a lot of activity.
Best moment this week: telling work
Movement: None at this point...hopefully sometime in the next 3 or 4 weeks though
Food cravings: Lucky Charms and gushers, really any sugary cereal is good though. We have a candle that smells like Lucky Charms and that smell made me really want some last week!
Labor Signs: Nope..Many weeks away from this.
What I miss: Having more clothes to choose from, I guess I need to get some more maternity clothes
What I am looking forward to: Feeling Monkey move, now that we saw him/her moving we know it is going on!
Weekly Wisdom: Don't forget to take snacks with you when you leave the house! When I get hungry I need to eat NOW!
Milestones: Being in the 2nd trimester!
How Monkey is growing:
Fingerprints have formed on your baby's tiny fingertips, her veins and organs are clearly visible through her still-thin skin, and her body is starting to catch up with her head — which makes up just a third of her body size now. If you're having a girl, she now has more than 2 million eggs in her ovaries. Your baby is almost 3 inches long (the size of a medium shrimp) and weighs nearly an ounce.

Definitely getting a good belly

And it is more visible with the shirt down right now!
Josh and Cosmo laying on the floor. She likes to lay on top of him anytime he lays on the floor
I love that belly!!! Look at my Cosmo girl being sweet with her daddy! I just love to kiss her sweet little head. We need to plan another play date for the girls. (Chessa slept like a baby after the last one!)
ReplyDelete