We ordered Monkey's furniture yesterday! We wanted to order this early because last week when I went and got a quote for how long it would take I was told 8 weeks for the stuff to come in and 2 more weeks after that to get it delivered and set up. So we were thinking that we would get the furniture in mid October if it came on time and that still gave us plenty of time if it came in late (which I have heard of this happening to multiple people). Well when we went in yesterday we were told that we could have it in two weeks! Whoa! That was faster than we were expecting! We thought about waiting but the girls at the store said it is better to go ahead and place our order (we won't actually start paying for it until we have it) so that we have it in our name and we won't have to wait when we are ready for it. So we went ahead and ordered and scheduled delivery for the first week of November. Crazy! That is one big check off on our list of things to get done. And because we already know what bedding we are getting for a boy and girl, once we know Josh can start painting (I know he is super excited for more painting). So hopefully the nursery will be mostly done by the end of November. In plenty of time for Monkey's arrival.
Since I cannot copy the picture from the website, here is the link to our furniture. We ordered everything in this picture except the hutch. And it is in this color, espresso. http://www.munirefurniture.com/urban_03.htm
PS- I still can't get the camera to hook up to the computer. Hopefully I can figure it out soon!
love it!
ReplyDeleteIt's beautiful!! I love it! (I'm sure Monkey will too!)
ReplyDelete