Thursday, October 29, 2009

99 days!

We are now down to double digits until we get to meet Jake! WOW! That feels like it is a long time, but when I think that we started at over 200, it feels like it is no time at all!  It makes me feel like there is a lot I have left to get done! But I know that most of it is scheduled or in progress or just can't be done until later. We have a few things left to paint, the letters for his name have to be finished, the fan blades (we wouldn't normally paint these but since the previous owners did we have to paint over what they painted), and a little table that is going to go into the nursery. I am hopeful that this stuff will all be done or we will do by the end of next weekend (Nov. 7-8).

But in exciting news, we got our first two diapers in the mail today!

















They are awesome and I spent a good 20 minutes just playing with them to see how they adjust.  The green one is set on a smaller setting and the blue one is set in the middle. Other than they are the same diaper. So he will be able to wear them essentially from birth (depending on how small or big he is, sometimes they don't fit right away if the baby is small) through potty training. So now we just have to get about 22 more of these!

And late breaking news of the day....our glider for the nursery should be in next week! Which means we should have all of our furniture either the week of Nov. 9th or Nov. 16. The delivery date depends on if the chair gets here Monday, Tuesday, or Wed before noon, or if it doesn't get here until Wed afternoon, Thursday or Friday. So we are definitely keeping our fingers crossed for the chair getting here earlier next week! I cannot wait to get everything all set up. Once everthing comes in and we get it all set up I will post pictures of the finished nursery! But until then and in celebration of finally knowing that it is almost done...here is a little peak at the nursery!



3 comments:

  1. LOL that really is a peek, sheesh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it flies by after you hit double digits! Yay for being in the double digits! Third trimester is just around the corner!

    ReplyDelete