There are those big feet that like to kick me!
His head is at the bottom on the right, feet are above his head.
Profile shot, I don't remember what is going on with his legs in this one.
Another profile shot, you can see his hand just to the left of his mouth.
Creepy face shot. His head is on the right, belly is the big round thing on the left.
To Do List: Some things have been marked off, a few current things added (there are a lot more things that need to be done, but I will wait to add them until we are closer to needing to get them done!)
Finish nursery
Finish Jake's wall letters
Pre register at the hospital (put on hold until we get our new insurance info, what a pain to deal with now!)
Go to childbirth class
Start buying diapers
Set up furniture delivery date
Don't forget to celebrate Thanksgiving and Christmas!
Crazy Crazy!!! You are getting so close so fast! It feels like forever since I've seen you!!!
ReplyDelete