It should be in right around the time we had planned to have the rest of our furniture delivered, so we may actually have them hold our other furniture a little longer so they can deliver all of it at once. I am hoping it comes in quickly though so we can get all that stuff in the nursery. I am so anxious to have it done!
Speaking of the nursery, it is done being painted! There are still a few little touch ups (Josh is a perfectionist with the painting) and we have to put the outlet plates on and the blinds back up. My mom and I also worked on the cornice board, we recovered it, so that will also be going up shortly. We also have the curtains that match the bedding so those will be put up at the same time as the cornice board. I also got started on painting the letters for his name. I am hoping to finish those up in the next week or so. It feels like everything is coming together now, but is still so far from done!
No comments:
Post a Comment