Saturday, October 6, 2012

12 Weeks

Not much going on this week. Jake and I went to a bounce house place with some friends on Monday and he loved it, so we are thinking of doing that for his birthday this year. And yesterday Jake and I decorated the house for fall. He loves helping me decorate and I now have random old fall decorations in random places throughout the house. I can't wait to decorate for Christmas and see what happens there! I also had a doctor's appointment this week. Everything looks great and baby was just jumping up and down the whole time. It is so fun to see, but it is cool to see Jake getting to see the baby too!

How far along? 12 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 0 lb...I fluctuate from -2 to 0 throughout the week. I was up less than .5lb at my dr appt this week.
Maternity clothes? Already in maternity pants for work and some sort of stretchy shorts, skirts, and dresses at home
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: Sleep is my friend again
Best moment this week: Seeing baby jumping around at my appt. Jake got to see baby moving and was able to see that it looks like a real baby now!
Movement: I felt a couple of little taps one night this week
Food cravings: Still not really craving things
Labor Signs: Nope
What I miss: Not much right now
What I am looking forward to: The beginning of the 2nd trimester next week
Differences from 1st pregnancy: I couldn't feel Jake (or at least didn't recognize it) until 18 weeks.
Milestones: A stranger noticing I am pregnant. And that pretty little ticker at the top says we are down to less than 200 days



No comments:

Post a Comment