Total weight gain/loss: -1 lb
Maternity clothes? Maternity pants for work and some sort of stretchy shorts, skirts, and dresses at home
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: I love sleep.
Best moment this week: Jake naming the baby and deciding on the sex (What's that? You didn't realize a toddler could pick the sex? Apparently Jake thinks he can and has been consistently referring to baby as one sex for a few days)
Movement: Feeling movement pretty regularly, usually in the afternoon or evening
Food cravings: Skittles
Labor Signs: Nope
What I miss: Being able to workout or go to the grocery store without feeling sick
What I am looking forward to: Looking more pregnant in all clothes, some clothes just make me look fat
Differences from 1st pregnancy: I cannot stand to see or deal with raw meat.
Milestones: Starting the 2nd trimester
And bonus Jake picture. He was so excited about his drawing on the board that he wanted us to take a picture of it.
No comments:
Post a Comment