Friday, October 19, 2012

14 Weeks

How far along? 14 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: -1 lb
Maternity clothes? Maternity pants but I can still wear regular shirts
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: I love sleep.
Best moment this week: I have energy again!
Movement: Feeling movement usually in the afternoons or evenings
Food cravings: Skittles
Labor Signs: Nope
What I miss: Migraine meds. Ugh, a migraine without meds is not good, especially with a 2 year old in the house.
What I am looking forward to: Feeling Tiny move consistently throughout the day. It is weird to feel movement only sporatically since with Jake once I felt him he was moving pretty constantly!
Differences from 1st pregnancy: Feeling movement so early!
Milestones: 2nd trimester energy has kicked in


I love him. We thought about trying to take a picture with a better face from him, but this is just so him.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment