Saturday, November 3, 2012

16 Weeks

How far along? 16 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 0 lb according to my scale....2lbs according to the dr's scale
Maternity clothes? Maternity pants but I can still wear regular shirts
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: I sometimes have a  hard time going back to sleep when I wake up in the middle of the night (or am woken up by some cute kid coming into our room in the middle of the night)
Best moment this week: Hearing Tiny's heartbeat at the dr. It is always reassuring.
Movement: Feeling movement usually in the afternoons or evenings
Food cravings: Nothing really
Labor Signs: Nope
What I miss: Not having to take 9-11 pills for random things everyday
What I am looking forward to: Next u/s in a few weeks
Differences from 1st pregnancy: I have had frequent headaches this time
Milestones: Feeling Tiny kick on the outside. It was just one quick tap but I happened to have my hand there and felt it on my hand too. I am slightly scared of how much this one is going to move once I can feel everything!



 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment