Friday, November 23, 2012

19 Weeks

How far along? 19 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +3 lb  according to the dr's scale (+2 lbs on ours)
Maternity clothes? Maternity pants but I can still wear regular shirts
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: Sleeping well unless monkey boy comes into our bed in the middle of the night and starts kicking or hitting me in the face
Best moment this week: Finding out Tiny's name!

Movement: Lots
Food cravings: Nothing
Labor Signs: Nope
What I miss: Nothing this week, I enjoy being pregnant so I really don't miss much
What I am looking forward to: Family pictures this weekend
Differences from 1st pregnancy: Still needing to eat pretty regularly or I either feel sick or lightheaded
Milestones: Finding out what baby Tiny is!


Picture tomorrow. We were busy decorating today!


Umm or a week later. Oops. We took this last week I  just never got around to posting it.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment