Saturday, November 10, 2012

17 Weeks

How far along? 17 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +1 lb
Maternity clothes? Maternity pants but I can still wear regular shirts
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: I sometimes have a hard time going back to sleep when I wake up in the middle of the night (or am woken up by some cute kid coming into our room in the middle of the night) and I have a harder time laying directly on my belly
Best moment this week: Josh and Jake feeling Tiny kick on the outside
Movement: A lot more movement
Food cravings: Nothing
Labor Signs: Nope
What I miss: Nothing this week, it has been a pretty uneventful (pregnancy related) week
What I am looking forward to: Next u/s in a few weeks
Differences from 1st pregnancy: I think my belly is smaller this time
Milestones: Josh and Jake feeling Tiny kick on the outside


 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment