Saturday, April 6, 2013

38 Weeks


How far along? 38 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +37lbs
Maternity clothes? Maternity everything unless I am just hanging out at home
Stretch marks? 1 teeny tiny one popped up this morning, I am slightly terrified that this means more are on the way before he gets here!
Sleep: I am mostly sleeping well
Best moment this week: Finishing the nursery!
Movement: Still moving a lot
Food cravings: Bagels...still
Labor Signs:  Still lots of contractions, pretty sure they are timable but nothing really painful, just occasional uncomfortable ones
What I miss: Getting out of bed easily
What I am looking forward to: Finishing up at work this weekend
Differences from 1st pregnancy: Nothing new this week, but I will go with the swelling still since it continues to plague me
Milestones: We are down to just one milestone left....Owen's birth!!


 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment