Friday, April 12, 2013

39 Weeks

How far along? 39 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +41lbs
Maternity clothes? Maternity everything unless I am just hanging out at home
Stretch marks? Just that same little one from last week
Sleep: It has varied a lot this week. I sleep well when I am sleeping but I have been waking up and have a lot of energy a few nights so couldn't go back to sleep for a while
Best moment this week: Just hanging out with Jake all week without having to worry about going to work
Movement: Still moving a lot
Food cravings: Bagels...still
Labor Signs:  Tons of contractions. Wednesday we really thought we would be going in that night, but they never got stronger. I was 1-2cm and 50% effaced on Tuesday though, so that is progress
What I miss: The bliss from the first pregnancy of thinking labor would take a while and not being nervous about making it to the hospital on time.
What I am looking forward to: Owen deciding it is time to come on out!
Differences from 1st pregnancy: At this point this one is longer
Milestones: Being the most pregnant I have ever been


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment