Saturday, April 18, 2009

New Possibilities

We went out and looked at 8 more houses today, add that to the 5 we saw on Wednesday night and I think that brings us to 33 or so houses total. While once again we found a few houses that we liked (and some we didn't) and a few neighborhoods that we liked (and some we didn't) it has proven difficult to find a house that we like in a neighborhood that we like. I feel like we are super picky!

On Wednesday we found a house that we really liked that included all of the furniture (!). It was an older house but was completely redone, and the neighborhood was nice but didn't have all the features we are looking for (like I said, we are picky!). So we decided that we would go ahead and keep this house on our list, but go ahead and keep looking.

Today we found another house that we love (check!) in a neighborhood we love (check!). So we are going to check it out again on Friday with my mom and possibly (probably) make an offer on it. Woohoo! So that is all the news we have for now. As we make more progress we will keep updating!

1 comment:

  1. Kepe me posted on the house! I can't wait to hear about it and see pictures! And I can't wait for you to get one and fill it with babies!

    ReplyDelete