Sunday, August 30, 2009

17 Weeks

Nothing too exciting going on this week in the Rodriguez household. We are getting ready for our housewarming this weekend so we have been finishing up last minute projects. We hit 17 weeks this week which is the beginning of month 4. 3 more weeks and we will be half way there! And this week we will find out if Monkey is going to be a girl or a boy! I have a guess as to what Monkey is so I guess we will find out in a few more days!


I did want to say a big CONGRATS to the Parker family who closed on their cute new house this week! We can't wait to come see it!


Onto the weekly update!


How far along? 17 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +3 lbs
Maternity clothes? Almost exclusively maternity clothes, I can still wear some loose regular shirts but have gotten more maternity shirts and they look better at this point
Stretch marks? Nope and I would be ok if I went the whole time without them
Sleep: Most of the time I am getting a good nights sleep.
Best moment this week: People that I don't know noticing that I am pregnant
Movement: Sometimes I think I am feeling little movements, but can't really tell if it is Monkey or just gas
Food cravings: Food in general...my appetite has finally returned!
Labor Signs: Nope..Many weeks away from this.
What I miss: Not having random pains thoughout my body
What I am looking forward to: Finding out what Monkey's name is going to be!
Weekly Wisdom: I've got nothing good this week.
Milestones: Hitting 4 months



What Monkey is up to this week:


Your baby's skeleton is changing from soft cartilage to bone, and the umbilical cord — her lifeline to the placenta — is growing stronger and thicker. Your baby weighs 5 ounces now (about as much as a turnip), and she's around 5 inches long from head to bottom. She can move her joints, and her sweat glands are starting to develop.



Pictures...We had just eaten so I think my belly looks a little bit bigger than it does when I haven't just eaten!






1 comment:

  1. Look at that belly!!!! So EFFing cute!!! Thanks for the shout out! I can't wait to see that belly in person this weekend!!

    ReplyDelete