Sunday, November 8, 2009

27 Weeks- Updated with pictures

Not much going on this week. We did find out that we are getting our furniture on Tuesday though! So I should have pictures of the nursery next Sunday or Monday. But we are not getting our chair until next week. I have my first shower this coming weekend and I have a lot to do this week and next weekend is going to be super busy! We also have some more random exciting news, but I will wait to post about it until I have pictures (should be by Wednesday).

Weekly Update

How far along? 27 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: +19lbs
Maternity clothes? Almost exclusively maternity clothes except lounge clothes
Stretch marks? Nope and I would be ok if I went the whole time without them
Sleep: Still getting good sleep but I have woken up with some calf cramps a few times
Best moment this week: Getting a delivery date for the furniture (although the process of getting that delivery date was probably the worst moment of the week)
Movement: I think he is running out of space to make really big movements, still moving a lot but no hard jabs like I was getting before
Food cravings: nothing this week
Labor Signs: Nope..Many weeks away from this.
What I miss: My scrub pants staying up and not having to continuously pull them up!
What I am looking forward to: Getting the nursery furniture in this week!
Weekly Wisdom: Swimming is much more difficult when you have a belly dragging through the water!
Milestones: Getting a chest for the nursery painted and the letters closer to being done.

Jacob's Update

This week, your baby weighs almost 2 pounds  (like a head of cauliflower) and is about 14 1/2 inches long with his legs extended. He's sleeping and waking at regular intervals, opening and closing his eyes, and perhaps even sucking his fingers. With more brain tissue developing, your baby's brain is very active now. While his lungs are still immature, they would be capable of functioning — with a lot of medical help — if he were to be born now. Chalk up any tiny rhythmic movements you may be feeling to a case of baby hiccups, which may be common from now on. Each episode usually lasts only a few moments, and they don't bother him, so just relax and enjoy the tickle.

Pictures






















Jake was sitting really high (for him) when this was taken and if you look carefully you can tell my belly button has popped out a little bit in this picture. It goes back in when he moves back down though.

No comments:

Post a Comment