So I thought I was going to take some pictures but was too tired to do it today so I will post some pictures later. But I figured I would share the exciting news at least!
We got a new car! Yea! My car needed to be replaced and we have been looking for a while. We found a great deal on a 2007 Murano (same car that Josh drives). I picked it up today, but they are actually going to have to take it back on Friday to fix a few things. We had some issues with the dealership but the car is great!
So now our garage has matching cars, one in red and one in black. It is a little odd but hey I guess we both just like the car that much!
And I feel much better knowing that when Jake comes I will have a newer and safer car to drive him around in!
I also finished Jake's letters tonight, one more piece of the nursery done!
No comments:
Post a Comment