Friday, September 21, 2012

10 Weeks

Not much new this week. We are headed to Denton, America tomorrow for my alumni meet, Josh's alumni game, and a football game. It will be a fun and busy day! Hopefully it wears Jake out and he sleeps great tomorrow night since he won't be getting a nap or much down time at all!


How far along? 10 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 0 lb
Maternity clothes? Already in maternity pants for work and some sort of stretchy shorts, skirts, and dresses at home
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: Sleeping better...except for the 2am wake up call from Jake on day this week in which he thought coming into our room and annoucing he was awake was appropriate.
Best moment this week: Feeling more normal today than I have in weeks
Movement: None, but with as big as I feel I feel like I should be feeling something
Food cravings: Not craving anything, but I am eating every hour
Labor Signs: Nope
What I miss: Feeling good after a workout!
What I am looking forward to: Swimming in my alumni meet tomorrow.
Differences from 1st pregnancy: With Jake, working out made me feel better, up until today with this one, it made me feel horrible
Milestones: 1/4 of the way through this pregnancy


No comments:

Post a Comment