Friday, September 14, 2012

9 Weeks

We've had a very uneventful week this week. Just hanging out (me) and doing lots of playing around the house (Jake). Josh has been wonderful the past week and a half or so when I have been feeling particularly awful at night. The sight of raw food and cooking food is not pleasant right now, and I feel the worst in the evening right now so Josh has been doing all the cooking and cleaning in the evenings after working all day. That is a great husband!

How far along? 9 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: -1 lb
Maternity clothes? Already in maternity pants for work and some sort of stretchy shorts, skirts, and dresses at home. And soon need to switch bathing suits for swimming workouts, eek!
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: Having some crazy dreams that sometimes prevent me from feeling like I got a good nights rest
Best moment this week: Technically this was last week, but letting everyone know we are expecting a new addition
Movement: None
Food cravings: Nothing, but I am eating constantly so I don't feel sick
Labor Signs: Nope
What I miss: Being able to actually walk through the grocery store at a leisurely pace
What I am looking forward to: My next appt so we can see baby again
Differences from 1st pregnancy: Eating food
Milestones: No real milestones this week



No comments:

Post a Comment