Friday, September 28, 2012

11 Weeks

We had a super busy weekend that I have been meaning to blog about but have just not managed to do this week. The rest of the week has just been a lot of catching up from the exhaustion.

How far along? 11 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 0 lb
Maternity clothes? Already in maternity pants for work and some sort of stretchy shorts, skirts, and dresses at home
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: Sleep is my friend again
Best moment this week: Feeling mostly normal over the past week...bye bye morning sicknesss???
Movement: None, but with as big as I feel I feel like I should be feeling something
Food cravings: Still not really craving things
Labor Signs: Nope
What I miss: Not much right now
What I am looking forward to: Seeing dos next week
Differences from 1st pregnancy: I cannot stand the sight of raw meat which keeps me from doing much dinner cooking around here
Milestones: Dos is officially considered a fetus now


No comments:

Post a Comment