Saturday, September 8, 2012

8 Weeks

I love that I have all of this documented from my pregnancy with Jake so I fully intend to try to keep up with this for this pregnancy as well.

How far along? 8 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: -1 lb
Maternity clothes? Already in maternity pants for work and some sort of stretchy shorts, skirts, and dresses at home
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: Sleeping well for the most part but waking up early some days and have a hard time going back to sleep
Best moment this week: Seeing baby at the dr and Jake getting to see the baby
Movement: None, but with as big as I feel I feel like I should be feeling something
Food cravings: Nothing, I would prefer not to eat most of the time
Labor Signs: Nope
What I miss: Enjoying food
What I am looking forward to: Not feeling nauseous all the time
Differences from 1st pregnancy: I did not feel nauseous all the time with Jake, but I was also much more tired
Milestones: 1st dr's appointment


 

No comments:

Post a Comment