Sunday, January 13, 2013

26 Weeks

How far along? 26 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +17lbs.
Maternity clothes? Maternity everything unless I am just hanging out at home
Stretch marks? Nope, but I have started checking for new ones.
Sleep: Ugh, not good this week. Not sure why just trouble staying asleep, which made for a very tired momma this week
Best moment this week: Getting back in the gym...I am so sore from the class I did this morning!
Movement: Owen never stops!
Food cravings: No real cravings this week
Labor Signs: Nope
What I miss: Nothing this week
What I am looking forward to: Jake getting his big boy furniture! We moved the nursery stuff into Owen's room tonight, so it is looking more like a nursery!
Differences from 1st pregnancy: Jake moved a ton, but Owen moves even more.
Milestones: Check out the ticker that is under 100 days!


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment