Friday, January 25, 2013

27 Weeks

Yeah this is a week late. It  has been done we have just been super busy this week so it took me this long to get the pictures loaded into the computer and actually post it.

How far along? 27 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +19lbs.
Maternity clothes? Maternity everything unless I am just hanging out at home
Stretch marks? Still nothing new
Sleep: Much better this week, although I do wake up occasionally when I have to turn over
Best moment this week: Getting baby clothes down from the attic and started sorting through them
Movement: All the time.
Food cravings: No real cravings this week
Labor Signs:  Braxton Hicks contractions have really picked up
What I miss: Nothing this week
What I am looking forward to: Getting nursery decorations done and up
Differences from 1st pregnancy: Jake moved a ton, but Owen moves even more.
Milestones:  Owen can hear outside voices now. So now he can hear when Jake talks to him


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment