Friday, January 25, 2013

28 Weeks

How far along? 28 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +20lbs. (+22 lbs according to the dr's scale yesterday)
Maternity clothes? Maternity everything unless I am just hanging out at home
Stretch marks? Still nothing new
Sleep: Much better this week, although I do wake up occasionally when I have to turn over and turning over is painful
Best moment this week: Got Owen's letters done for his wall and got the fabric for curtains! His nursery is going to look awesome!
Movement: All the time.
Food cravings: No real cravings this week
Labor Signs:  Lots of BH, occasionally slightly painful
What I miss: Being able to roll over in bed easily
What I am looking forward to: My next dr's appt and u/s.
Differences from 1st pregnancy: Feeling BH earlier and them being more uncomfortable earlier.
Milestones:  3rd trimester! And the beginning of every other week appointments....whoa.



 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment